Facebook is one of the best and popular social networking websites all over the world. It allows you to make friends and stay in touch with your friends and family. You can also share your post, video chat, do comments and like, news and watch short video etc. But most users asked how can they remove their posts without deleting an account on Facebook? So, here are the directions are given below and make sure to read them carefully.
Store Facebook Posts
- Go to the button of Account Settings at the top right side of the Facebook page.
- After that, select the option of Settings from the menu of the drop-down.
- You should select the ‘Your Facebook Information’ option at the left side menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Download Your Information’ option.
- Now, select a format, media quality and date range, then choose the Create File option.
Remove Facebook Posts
- You should select the Options button at the top right side of the screen and select the Delete button.
- Thereafter, select the Delete button once again to verify.
Filter Facebook Posts on iPhone
- Go to the Profile screen and select the vertical ellipsis menu icon beside the button of “Add to Your Story”.
- After that, select the Activity Log option, whether you have an iPhone.
- You should select the three dots beside every activity.
- Later, choose the option of Delete.
- Now, tap on the Confirm.
Filter Facebook Posts on Android
- Navigate to the Profile and select the three dots beside the button of ‘Add to Your Story’.
- You should move down to the ‘Manage Posts’ option.
- Then filter via date range.
- Select every post you want to remove so, highlight the bubbles.
- Later, choose the trash can button at the lower side of the page.
- Now, you have to verify.
Filter Facebook Posts on Browser
- Reach the name at the top right side of the screen to visit the profile.
- After that, move down until you reach the menu shown on the left side.
- You should filter by Year, Date and Month.
- Then select the three dots beside every post.
- Later, select the ‘Delete’ option.
- Now, you have to verify.
Use an Extension for Mass Deletion
- You should find the extension on the Chrome Web Store.
- Thereafter, select the ‘Add to Chrome.’
- Go to the ‘Add Extension’ option.
Add the Extension to the Browser
- Navigate to Facebook.
- Thereafter, select the button Account Settings and select the Activity Log option.
- You should choose the button of ‘Social Book Post Manager extension’ at the upper right side of the browser.
- You should adjust the parameters for what you would like to remove.
- Look if or not you would check the outcomes when you select the remove.
- Determine how instantly you would like to go via the posts.
- Now, click on the Delete.